- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing files
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Make beautiful slides, instantly – with Explore.
- Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
- Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
- Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
- Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
- Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
- Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
Google slides Apk Information
- Updated: June 15, 2017
- Version: 1.7.232.05.30
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 4.2/5
- In-app Products: No
- Developer: Google Inc.
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.