- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
- Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
- Share ideas with friends and family
- Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
- Find what you need, fast
- Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a
- simple search will turn it up.
- Always within reach
- Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so
- your thoughts are always with you.
- The right note at the right time
- Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
- Available everywhere
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
- Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
- Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
- Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
- Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
- Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
Google Keep Apk Information
- Updated: October 11, 2017
- Version: 4.0.391.06.30
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 4.4/5
- In-app Products: No
- Developer: Google Inc.
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.