- Announcing the launch of the Japanese course for English speakers, the most requested course in Duolingo's five-year history!
- Learn to speak Japanese and read all three of its writing systems: Hiragana, Katakana and basic Kanji
- Get ready for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics with a special bonus skill
- Learn all of the vocabulary and grammar needed to pass JLPT N5, the most popular Japanese language proficiency test in the world
Totally fun and free.
New Swahili and Romanian.
- Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills while playing a game! You'll improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.
- Google Play's Editor's Choice and “Best of the Best” of 2013 and 2014!
- “Far and away the best language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
- “Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education.” —TIME Magazine
- “Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo.” —PC Magazine.
- “The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive.” —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
- It's free, for real.
- It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
- It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at https://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at https://www.duolingo.com
Duolingo Apk Information
- Updated: 22 June 2017
- Version: 3.51.0
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 4.7/5
- In-app Products: No
- Developer: Duolingo
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.