- You can now pay with a card other than your default. Just open the app and tap on the card right before you pay.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Use Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank (see below)
- Keep your information safe. With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used so that your card details are always kept safe.
- Android Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
- Still have questions? Learn more at support.google.com/androidpay. Android Pay works with cards from most banks: https://goo.gl/LNnLi8
- Android Pay works in these stores & apps: https://goo.gl/JU1AD1
Android Pay Apk Information
- Updated: August 2, 2017
- Version: 1.29.163770104
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 4.0/5
- In-app Products: No
- Developer: Google Inc
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.